Skip to main content

So Far Away from the Martin Garrix. Song of the Day.

🔰SONG OF THE DAY🔰

🔰🎼 So Far Away from The Martin Garrix Collection: Deluxe Edition
🎤 by Martin Garrix feat. David Guetta, Jamie Scott & Romy Dya🔰

Light 'em up, light 'em up
Tell me where you are, tell me where you are
Summer nights, bright lights
And the shooting stars, they break my heart

Calling you now, but you're not picking up
Shadow's so close if you are still in love
Then light a match, light a match
Baby, in the dark, show me where you are

Oh, love
How I miss you every single day when I see you on those streets
Oh, love
Tell me there's a river I can swim that will bring you back to me

'Cause I don't know how to love someone else
I don't know how to forget your face
No, love
God, I miss you every single day, and now you're so far away

So far away

It's breaking me, I'm losing you
We were far from perfect, but we were worth it
Too many fights, and we cried, but never said we're sorry
Stop saying you love me

You're calling me now, but I can't pick up
Your shadow's too close, and I'm still in love
The summer's over now, but somehow it still breaks my heart
We could have had the stars, oh

Oh, love
How I miss you every single day when I see you on those streets
Oh, love
Tell me there's a river I can swim that will bring you back to me

'Cause I don't know how to love someone else
I don't know how to forget your face
No, love
God, I miss you every single day, and now you're so far away

So far away
So far away, oh
So, so far away, yeah
So far away

Oh, love
How I miss you every single day when I see you on those streets
Oh, love
Tell me there's a river I can swim that will bring you back to me

'Cause I don't know how to love someone else
I don't know how to forget your face
Oh, love
God, I miss you every single day when you're so far away

🎼 So Far Away from The Martin Garrix Collection: Deluxe Edition

Comments

Popular Post

Brief Introduction of Data Science !

  What is Data Science? Data science is a deep study of the massive amount of data, which involves extracting meaningful insights from raw, structured, and unstructured data that is processed using the scientific method, different technologies, and algorithms. It is a multidisciplinary field that uses tools and techniques to manipulate the data so that you can find something new and meaningful. Data science uses the most powerful hardware, programming systems, and most efficient algorithms to solve the data related problems. It is the future of artificial intelligence. In short, we can say that data science is all about: Asking the correct questions and analyzing the raw data. Modeling the data using various complex and efficient algorithms. Visualizing the data to get a better perspective. Understanding the data to make better decisions and finding the final result. Example: Let suppose we want to travel from station A to station B by car. Now, we need to take some decisions such ...

Some known Fact.

 

Brief of Large Language Model !

  A large language model refers to a type of artificial intelligence (AI) model that has been trained on a vast amount of textual data to understand and generate human-like text. These models use deep learning techniques, particularly deep neural networks, to process and analyze language patterns, semantics, and grammar. Large language models, such as GPT-3.5 from OpenAI, are designed to handle a wide range of natural language processing tasks, including text generation, translation, summarization, question answering, and more. They can understand and generate coherent text based on the context provided to them. These models are trained on massive datasets that contain a diverse range of text sources, such as books, articles, websites, and other written materials. During training, the models learn to identify patterns, extract information, and generate relevant responses or text based on the input they receive. Large language models have the potential to assist with various tasks,...

K.K Paul to be governor.

1. K.K. Paul to be Uttarakhand Governor i.  Krishan Kant Paul will be sworn in as the sixth Governor of Uttarakhand on January 8. ii.  A presidential communiqué said Mr. Paul, Meghalaya Governor, would continue to hold the office of the Governor of Manipur. iii.  The current Uttarakhand Governor, Aziz Qureshi, would be transferred to Mizoram. iv.  Challenging the move of the Narendra Modi government to seek resignations of Governors appointed during the UPA regime.   2. Uttarakhand governor Aziz Qureshi transferred to Mizoram i.  Dr Aziz Qureshi was shunted out and appointed Mizoram governor.  ii.  A statement issued by the President's office said that Qureshi had been given charge of Mizoram for the remainder of his term. He has almost three years of tenure left.  iii.  West Bengal governor K N Tripathi meanwhile has been asked to take additional charge of Meghalaya.  3. Pakistani fishing boat carrying explosi...

The Theory of Everything: National Highways

Follow the Page for Daily Updates!